September 2023 Issue of DO-IT News Fresh Off the Press!
The latest issue of DO-IT News came out this week.
This issue shares updates on our programs and resources, an introduction to the 2023 DO-IT Scholars, reflections from 2022 Scholars, an in memoriam of disability rights activist Judy Heumann, and resources for making informal STEM learning accessible.
- Meet the 2023 DO-IT Scholars!
- Equal Access: Universal Design of Your NSF INCLUDES Project
- Wednesday and Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Three Webinars on Access Issues, Finding Community, and Inclusion
- Learning Local Culture in Australia and New Zealand
- Explore Stories Shared by Neurodiverse Students
- We're Not in Kansas Anymore!
- DO-IT at UW D Center's Open House Event
- Do You Have a Disability Gain?
- New Webinar Recordings Available
- Celebrating the Life and Legacy of Judy Heumann
- Study Skills and Note-taking
- 2022 Scholars Share Their Experiences
Want to fund these and similar endeavors? Visit our donation form here.