New AccessComputing Partners
Since last spring, AccessComputing has welcomed several new partners to our project. AccessComputing partners are committed to increasing the participation of people with disabilities in computing education and careers. They take steps to make their departments or organizations inclusive and welcoming to people with disabilities. Our partners engage in a Community of Practice and monthly meetings focused on accessibility.
Our new partners over the past six months come both from institutions and companies:
- Centre College, Thomas Allen
- Open Education Research Lab, Samuel Abramovich and Rachel Bonnette
- Drake University, Meredith Moore
- University of Virginia, Siri Russell
- University of Texas at Austin, Earl Huff
- Grinnell College, Sam Rebelsky
- Florida Institute of Technology, Nasheen Nur
- ASRC Federal, Shavondalyn Givens and Spencer Broste
- Our Ability, John Robinson and Kartik Sawhney
- Scopes, Derrick Adam
To learn more about becoming an AccessComputing partner email email@example.com.