The Faculty Room is a space for faculty and administrators at postsecondary institutions to learn about how to create on-site and online courses that maximize the learning of all students, including those with disabilities.
- NEW! Creating Inclusive Learning Opportunities in Higher Education: A Universal Design Toolkit
Order this must-have book that has how-to instructions for applying UD to everything we do in higher education, and complements the 2015 book Universal Design in Higher Education: From Principles to Practice.
- Discover 20 Tips For Teaching an Accessible Online Course
Watch a video and read a publication to learn about and apply practices for teaching an online course that is welcoming and accessible to everyone.
- Learn the Basics with Equal Access: Universal Design of Instruction
View a video and read a publication about how postsecondary faculty members can design their courses to be accessible to all students.
- Explore Featured Resources
Explore featured resources on how to make your courses accessible.
- Review Q&As, Promising Practices, and Case Studies
Explore the Knowledge Base for answers to specific questions and evidence-based case studies and practices.
- Join a Community of Practice
Participate in online discussions and learn of opportunities to promote the inclusion of all students.
- Learn More About The Faculty Room
Read about project goals, objectives, activities, leadership, and sponsorship.